Best time to go to Pula Average weather of Pula, Croatia
Discover the very best time to visit Pula in Croatia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Pula?
When is the best time to go to Pula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pula are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are September and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Pula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Pula in january|
|February||45°F/50°F||bad weather||Pula in february|
|March||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Pula in march|
|April||56°F/61°F||good weather||Pula in april|
|May||63°F/68°F||good weather||Pula in may|
|June||72°F/77°F||good weather||Pula in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||good weather||Pula in july|
|August||76°F/83°F||good weather||Pula in august|
|September||68°F/76°F||good weather||Pula in september|
|October||61°F/67°F||good weather||Pula in october|
|November||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Pula in november|
|December||49°F/52°F||bad weather||Pula in december|
Weather and climate in Pula
- From january to march the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in april, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains in october about 7.8in.
- In november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 10.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.