Best time to go to Pula Average weather of Pula, Croatia
Discover the very best time to visit Pula in Croatia from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Pula?
When is the best time to go to Pula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pula are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February, September, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Pula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Pula in january|
|bad weather||Pula in february|
|bad weather||Pula in march|
|tolerable weather||Pula in april|
|good weather||Pula in may|
|good weather||Pula in june|
|good weather||Pula in july|
|good weather||Pula in august|
|good weather||Pula in september|
|good weather||Pula in october|
|tolerable weather||Pula in november|
|bad weather||Pula in december|
Weather and climate in Pula
- From january to march the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and, in april, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains in october about 4.4in.
- In november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Pula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved