Best time to go to Umag Average weather of Umag, Croatia
Discover the very best time to go to Umag in Croatia from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Umag?
When is the best time to go to Umag? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Umag are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- September is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Umag a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Umag in january|
|bad weather||Umag in february|
|bad weather||Umag in march|
|good weather||Umag in april|
|good weather||Umag in may|
|good weather||Umag in june|
|good weather||Umag in july|
|good weather||Umag in august|
|good weather||Umag in september|
|good weather||Umag in october|
|tolerable weather||Umag in november|
|bad weather||Umag in december|
Weather and climate in Umag
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- In november the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains about 21% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Umag
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Umag: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Umag appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.