Best time to go to Poreč Average weather of Poreč, Croatia
Discover the very best time to visit Poreč in Croatia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Poreč?
When is the best time to go to Poreč? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Poreč are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are September, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Poreč a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Poreč in january|
|bad weather||Poreč in february|
|bad weather||Poreč in march|
|tolerable weather||Poreč in april|
|good weather||Poreč in may|
|good weather||Poreč in june|
|good weather||Poreč in july|
|good weather||Poreč in august|
|good weather||Poreč in september|
|good weather||Poreč in october|
|tolerable weather||Poreč in november|
|bad weather||Poreč in december|
Weather and climate in Poreč
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in april about 3.4in.
- Between may and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in october about 4.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains about 35% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Poreč
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Poreč: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Poreč appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved