Best time to go to Shkoder Average weather of Shkoder, Albania
Discover the perfect time to go to Shkoder in Albania from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Shkoder?
When is the best time to go to Shkoder? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Shkoder are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Shkoder a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Shkoder in january|
|very bad weather||Shkoder in february|
|tolerable weather||Shkoder in march|
|good weather||Shkoder in april|
|good weather||Shkoder in may|
|perfect weather||Shkoder in june|
|perfect weather||Shkoder in july|
|perfect weather||Shkoder in august|
|perfect weather||Shkoder in september|
|good weather||Shkoder in october|
|tolerable weather||Shkoder in november|
|very bad weather||Shkoder in december|
Weather and climate in Shkoder
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C.
- In march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 34% of the time in march.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in may, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 4.5in each month.
- In november the climate is okay. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 7.8in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Albania
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Shkoder
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Shkoder: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Albania: get the best price!
Map of Albania
Shkoder appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Albania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved