Best time to go to Durrës Average weather of Durrës, Albania
Discover the very best time to visit Durrës in Albania from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Durrës?
When is the best time to go to Durrës? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Durrës are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Durrës a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Durrës in january|
|very bad weather||Durrës in february|
|tolerable weather||Durrës in march|
|good weather||Durrës in april|
|good weather||Durrës in may|
|good weather||Durrës in june|
|perfect weather||Durrës in july|
|perfect weather||Durrës in august|
|good weather||Durrës in september|
|good weather||Durrës in october|
|good weather||Durrës in november|
|bad weather||Durrës in december|
Weather and climate in Durrës
- In january the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In february the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains in march about 4.8in.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- In august the climate is perfect. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From september to november the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 5.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains in december about 6.2in.
Tours and organised trips in Albania
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Durrës
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Durrës: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Albania: get the best price!
Map of Albania
Durrës appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Albania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved