Best time to go to Bajram Curri Average weather of Bajram Curri, Albania
Get the very best time to go to Bajram Curri in Albania from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Bajram Curri?
When is the best time to go to Bajram Curri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bajram Curri are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Bajram Curri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bajram Curri in january|
|very bad weather||Bajram Curri in february|
|very bad weather||Bajram Curri in march|
|tolerable weather||Bajram Curri in april|
|good weather||Bajram Curri in may|
|good weather||Bajram Curri in june|
|good weather||Bajram Curri in july|
|perfect weather||Bajram Curri in august|
|good weather||Bajram Curri in september|
|good weather||Bajram Curri in october|
|very bad weather||Bajram Curri in november|
|very bad weather||Bajram Curri in december|
Weather and climate in Bajram Curri
- Between january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- In august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 36°F.
Tours and organised trips in Albania
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bajram Curri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bajram Curri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Albania: get the best price!
Map of Albania
Bajram Curri appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Albania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved