Best time to go to Gongju Average weather of Gongju, South Korea
Get the most favorable time to go to Gongju in South Korea from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Gongju?
When is the best time to go to Gongju? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gongju are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Gongju a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Gongju in january|
|very bad weather||Gongju in february|
|bad weather||Gongju in march|
|good weather||Gongju in april|
|perfect weather||Gongju in may|
|good weather||Gongju in june|
|tolerable weather||Gongju in july|
|tolerable weather||Gongju in august|
|good weather||Gongju in september|
|good weather||Gongju in october|
|bad weather||Gongju in november|
|very bad weather||Gongju in december|
Weather and climate in Gongju
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 52°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 32% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in july, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains in october about 1.8in.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 38°F in average and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gongju
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gongju: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Gongju appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.