Best time to go to Daejeon Average weather of Daejeon, South Korea
Discover the very best time to go to Daejeon in South Korea from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Daejeon?
When is the best time to go to Daejeon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Daejeon are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Daejeon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Daejeon in january|
|very bad weather||Daejeon in february|
|very bad weather||Daejeon in march|
|good weather||Daejeon in april|
|perfect weather||Daejeon in may|
|good weather||Daejeon in june|
|tolerable weather||Daejeon in july|
|tolerable weather||Daejeon in august|
|good weather||Daejeon in september|
|good weather||Daejeon in october|
|bad weather||Daejeon in november|
|very bad weather||Daejeon in december|
Weather and climate in Daejeon
- From january to march the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 52% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 38°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Daejeon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Daejeon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Daejeon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.