Best time to go to Mangalore Average weather of Mangalore, India
Discover the most favorable time to visit Mangalore in India from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mangalore?
When is the best time to go to Mangalore? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mangalore are January, February, March, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- February is the driest month
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Mangalore
For full information about the climate and weather in Mangalore a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/94°F||good weather||Mangalore in january|
|February||83°F/95°F||good weather||Mangalore in february|
|March||85°F/95°F||good weather||Mangalore in march|
|April||88°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Mangalore in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||good weather||Mangalore in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Mangalore in june|
|July||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Mangalore in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Mangalore in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Mangalore in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Mangalore in october|
|November||81°F/92°F||good weather||Mangalore in november|
|December||81°F/94°F||good weather||Mangalore in december|
Weather and climate in Mangalore
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in august, 27 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 62% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mangalore
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mangalore: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mangalore
Find out when Mangalore has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mangalore
- Very low season in Mangalore
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, July and September.
- Low season in Mangalore
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, August, October and November.
- Peak season in Mangalore
The largest number of tourists visiting Mangalore is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Mangalore month by month
Best time for low prices in Mangalore
Average prices of hotels in Mangalore month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Mangalore. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.