Best time to go to La Chorrera Average weather of La Chorrera, Panama
Find the very best time to visit La Chorrera in Panama from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to La Chorrera?
When is the best time to go to La Chorrera? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Chorrera are January, February, March and April
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in La Chorrera
For full information about the climate and weather in La Chorrera a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/86°F||good weather||La Chorrera in january|
|February||76°F/86°F||good weather||La Chorrera in february|
|March||77°F/88°F||good weather||La Chorrera in march|
|April||79°F/88°F||good weather||La Chorrera in april|
|May||79°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in may|
|June||79°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in july|
|August||79°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in august|
|September||79°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||bad weather||La Chorrera in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||La Chorrera in december|
Weather and climate in La Chorrera
- Between january and april the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in april, 12 days of rain are expected.
- From may to november the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 14.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Chorrera
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Chorrera: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in La Chorrera
Find out when La Chorrera has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in La Chorrera
- Very low season in La Chorrera
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in La Chorrera
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, August and November.
- High season in La Chorrera
The number of visitors to La Chorrera is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in La Chorrera
The largest number of tourists visiting La Chorrera is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for La Chorrera month by month
Best time for low prices in La Chorrera
Average prices of hotels in La Chorrera month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in La Chorrera. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.