Best time to go to Colón Average weather of Colón, Panama
Get the perfect time to go to Colón in Panama from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Colón?
When is the best time to go to Colón? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Colón are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Colón
For full information about the climate and weather in Colón a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||good weather||Colón in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Colón in february|
|March||79°F/85°F||good weather||Colón in march|
|April||79°F/85°F||good weather||Colón in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Colón in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Colón in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Colón in july|
|August||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Colón in august|
|September||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Colón in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Colón in october|
|November||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Colón in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||good weather||Colón in december|
Weather and climate in Colón
- Between the months of january and april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 29% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 53% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 8.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Colón
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Colón: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Colón
Find out when Colón has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Colón
- Very low season in Colón
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Colón
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, July, August and November.
- Peek season in Colón
The largest number of tourists visiting Colón is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Colón month by month
Best time for low prices in Colón
Average prices of hotels in Colón month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Colón. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.