Best time to go to El Porvenir Average weather of El Porvenir, Panama
Find the best time to visit El Porvenir in Panama from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to El Porvenir?
When is the best time to go to El Porvenir? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in El Porvenir are January, February, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in El Porvenir
For full information about the climate and weather in El Porvenir a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||El Porvenir in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||El Porvenir in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||good weather||El Porvenir in april|
|May||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in september|
|October||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||El Porvenir in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||good weather||El Porvenir in december|
Weather and climate in El Porvenir
- Between the months of january and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in may about 11.2in.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in september about 9.6in.
- In october the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 12.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Porvenir
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Porvenir: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Porvenir
Find out when El Porvenir has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Porvenir
- Very low season in El Porvenir
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in El Porvenir
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July and August.
- Peek season in El Porvenir
The largest number of tourists visiting El Porvenir is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for El Porvenir month by month
Best time for low prices in El Porvenir
Average prices of hotels in El Porvenir month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in El Porvenir. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.