Best time to go to Anton Average weather of Anton, Panama
Discover the best time to go to Anton in Panama from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Anton?
When is the best time to go to Anton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anton are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Anton
For full information about the climate and weather in Anton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Anton in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Anton in february|
|March||77°F/90°F||perfect weather||Anton in march|
|April||79°F/90°F||good weather||Anton in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Anton in may|
|June||79°F/86°F||bad weather||Anton in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Anton in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Anton in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Anton in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Anton in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Anton in november|
|December||76°F/86°F||good weather||Anton in december|
Weather and climate in Anton
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april.
- From may to november the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in november, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Anton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Anton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Anton
Find out when Anton has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Anton
- Very low season in Anton
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in Anton
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July and August.
- High season in Anton
The number of visitors to Anton is high in: January.
- Peek season in Anton
The largest number of tourists visiting Anton is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Anton month by month
Best time for low prices in Anton
Average prices of hotels in Anton month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Anton. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.