Best time to go to Choloma Average weather of Choloma, Honduras
Find the best time to visit Choloma in Honduras from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Choloma?
When is the best time to go to Choloma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Choloma are February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Choloma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in january|
|good weather||Choloma in february|
|good weather||Choloma in march|
|good weather||Choloma in april|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in may|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in june|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in july|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in august|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in september|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in october|
|tolerable weather||Choloma in november|
|good weather||Choloma in december|
Weather and climate in Choloma
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- From february to april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 90°F.
- Between may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 75% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
- Between august and december the climate is correct. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 2.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Choloma
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Choloma: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Choloma appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.