Best time to go to Morazan Average weather of Morazan, Honduras
Get the best time to visit Morazan in Honduras from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Morazan?
When is the best time to go to Morazan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Morazan are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Morazan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in january|
|good weather||Morazan in february|
|good weather||Morazan in march|
|good weather||Morazan in april|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in may|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in june|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in july|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in august|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in september|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in october|
|bad weather||Morazan in november|
|tolerable weather||Morazan in december|
Weather and climate in Morazan
- In january the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in january about 2.8in.
- Between february and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 31% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Morazan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Morazan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Morazan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.