Best time to go to Tegucigalpa Average weather of Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Find the most favorable time to visit Tegucigalpa in Honduras from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Tegucigalpa?
When is the best time to go to Tegucigalpa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tegucigalpa are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and August
- Tegucigalpa has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are May and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Tegucigalpa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tegucigalpa in january|
|good weather||Tegucigalpa in february|
|perfect weather||Tegucigalpa in march|
|good weather||Tegucigalpa in april|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in may|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in june|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in july|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in august|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in september|
|tolerable weather||Tegucigalpa in october|
|good weather||Tegucigalpa in november|
|good weather||Tegucigalpa in december|
Weather and climate in Tegucigalpa
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 9.8in each month.
- In the month of july the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between august and september the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average.
- In october the climate is correct. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tegucigalpa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tegucigalpa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Tegucigalpa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.