Best time to go to Siguatepeque Average weather of Siguatepeque, Honduras
Get the most favorable time to visit Siguatepeque in Honduras from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Siguatepeque?
When is the best time to go to Siguatepeque? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Siguatepeque are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, July and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Siguatepeque a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Siguatepeque in january|
|good weather||Siguatepeque in february|
|good weather||Siguatepeque in march|
|good weather||Siguatepeque in april|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in may|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in june|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in july|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in august|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in september|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in october|
|tolerable weather||Siguatepeque in november|
|good weather||Siguatepeque in december|
Weather and climate in Siguatepeque
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in may, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 8.5in each month.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 9.7in each month.
- From october to november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains about 39% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Siguatepeque
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Siguatepeque: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Siguatepeque appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.