Best time to go to Nacaome Average weather of Nacaome, Honduras
Find the best time to go to Nacaome in Honduras from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Nacaome?
When is the best time to go to Nacaome? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nacaome are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Nacaome has dry periods in January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Nacaome a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Nacaome in january|
|good weather||Nacaome in february|
|good weather||Nacaome in march|
|good weather||Nacaome in april|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in may|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in june|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in july|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in august|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in september|
|tolerable weather||Nacaome in october|
|good weather||Nacaome in november|
|perfect weather||Nacaome in december|
Weather and climate in Nacaome
- Between january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and june the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- From july to august the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 5.5in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in september about 6.9in.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nacaome
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nacaome: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Nacaome appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.