Best time to go to El Paraiso Average weather of El Paraiso, Honduras
Find the best time to go to El Paraiso in Honduras from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to El Paraiso?
When is the best time to go to El Paraiso? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in El Paraiso are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- El Paraiso has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in El Paraiso a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||El Paraiso in january|
|good weather||El Paraiso in february|
|good weather||El Paraiso in march|
|good weather||El Paraiso in april|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in may|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in june|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in july|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in august|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in september|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in october|
|tolerable weather||El Paraiso in november|
|good weather||El Paraiso in december|
Weather and climate in El Paraiso
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in april, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 8.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In august the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- In september the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in september about 7.5in.
- Between october and december the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Paraiso
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Paraiso: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
El Paraiso appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.