Best time to go to Comayagua Average weather of Comayagua, Honduras
Discover the most favorable time to go to Comayagua in Honduras from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Comayagua?
When is the best time to go to Comayagua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Comayagua are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, July and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Comayagua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Comayagua in january|
|good weather||Comayagua in february|
|good weather||Comayagua in march|
|good weather||Comayagua in april|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in may|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in june|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in july|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in august|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in september|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in october|
|tolerable weather||Comayagua in november|
|good weather||Comayagua in december|
Weather and climate in Comayagua
- Between january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 8.5in each month.
- From july to august the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 70% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in september about 9.7in.
- Between october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 39% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Comayagua
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Comayagua: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Comayagua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.