Best time to go to Choluteca Average weather of Choluteca, Honduras
Find the most favorable time to visit Choluteca in Honduras from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Choluteca?
When is the best time to go to Choluteca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Choluteca are January, February, March, April, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- Choluteca has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Choluteca
For full information about the climate and weather in Choluteca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/92°F||perfect weather||Choluteca in january|
|February||72°F/94°F||perfect weather||Choluteca in february|
|March||74°F/95°F||perfect weather||Choluteca in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||Choluteca in april|
|May||79°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Choluteca in may|
|June||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Choluteca in june|
|July||76°F/92°F||good weather||Choluteca in july|
|August||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Choluteca in august|
|September||76°F/88°F||bad weather||Choluteca in september|
|October||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Choluteca in october|
|November||72°F/88°F||good weather||Choluteca in november|
|December||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Choluteca in december|
Weather and climate in Choluteca
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in january about 0.2in.
- From february to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 15.5in each month.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 16.9in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 13.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains in september about 17.3in.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in october about 17.9in.
- In november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 22% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Choluteca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Choluteca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.