When is the best time to go to Long Cay?
When is the best time to go to Long Cay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Long Cay are February, March, April and May
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Long Cay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/28°C||225mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in january|
|February||26°C/29°C||75mm||good weather||Long Cay in february|
|March||25°C/30°C||57mm||good weather||Long Cay in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||85mm||good weather||Long Cay in april|
|May||26°C/32°C||216mm||good weather||Long Cay in may|
|June||26°C/32°C||276mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in june|
|July||26°C/32°C||300mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in july|
|August||25°C/33°C||248mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in august|
|September||25°C/33°C||288mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in september|
|October||24°C/32°C||270mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in october|
|November||24°C/30°C||245mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in november|
|December||26°C/29°C||157mm||tolerable weather||Long Cay in december|
Weather and climate in Long Cay
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and it rains about 60% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 216mm each month.
- Between june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and you can expect to have 157mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Long Cay
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Long Cay: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Belize
Long Cay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.