When is the best time to go to Orange Walk?
When is the best time to go to Orange Walk? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Orange Walk are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Orange Walk a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/28°C||76mm||good weather||Orange Walk in january|
|February||23°C/29°C||55mm||good weather||Orange Walk in february|
|March||23°C/30°C||45mm||good weather||Orange Walk in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||69mm||good weather||Orange Walk in april|
|May||26°C/32°C||110mm||good weather||Orange Walk in may|
|June||27°C/31°C||231mm||tolerable weather||Orange Walk in june|
|July||27°C/33°C||156mm||tolerable weather||Orange Walk in july|
|August||26°C/32°C||174mm||tolerable weather||Orange Walk in august|
|September||26°C/32°C||185mm||tolerable weather||Orange Walk in september|
|October||25°C/31°C||204mm||good weather||Orange Walk in october|
|November||24°C/30°C||121mm||good weather||Orange Walk in november|
|December||23°C/29°C||74mm||good weather||Orange Walk in december|
Weather and climate in Orange Walk
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 110mm.
- In june the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and you can expect to have 231mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains in august about 174mm.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains in september about 185mm.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 28°C in average and you can expect to have 74mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Orange Walk
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Orange Walk: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Belize
Orange Walk appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.