Best time to go to Dangriga Average weather of Dangriga, Belize
Discover the best time to go to Dangriga in Belize from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dangriga?
When is the best time to go to Dangriga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dangriga are January, February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dangriga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dangriga in january|
|good weather||Dangriga in february|
|good weather||Dangriga in march|
|perfect weather||Dangriga in april|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in may|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in june|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in july|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in august|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in september|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in october|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in november|
|tolerable weather||Dangriga in december|
Weather and climate in Dangriga
- In the month of january the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 42% of the time in january.
- From february to may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 3.8in each month.
- Between june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dangriga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dangriga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Belize
Dangriga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.