Best time to go to Corozal Average weather of Corozal, Belize
Find the very best time to go to Corozal in Belize from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Corozal?
When is the best time to go to Corozal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Corozal are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Corozal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Corozal in january|
|good weather||Corozal in february|
|good weather||Corozal in march|
|perfect weather||Corozal in april|
|good weather||Corozal in may|
|tolerable weather||Corozal in june|
|good weather||Corozal in july|
|tolerable weather||Corozal in august|
|tolerable weather||Corozal in september|
|tolerable weather||Corozal in october|
|good weather||Corozal in november|
|good weather||Corozal in december|
Weather and climate in Corozal
- From january to may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 32% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in june, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 51% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Corozal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Corozal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Belize
Corozal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.