When is the best time to go to Corozal?
When is the best time to go to Corozal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Corozal are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Corozal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/28°C||76mm||good weather||Corozal in january|
|February||23°C/30°C||55mm||good weather||Corozal in february|
|March||24°C/31°C||45mm||good weather||Corozal in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||69mm||good weather||Corozal in april|
|May||27°C/32°C||110mm||good weather||Corozal in may|
|June||27°C/32°C||230mm||tolerable weather||Corozal in june|
|July||27°C/33°C||157mm||good weather||Corozal in july|
|August||27°C/33°C||173mm||good weather||Corozal in august|
|September||26°C/32°C||185mm||tolerable weather||Corozal in september|
|October||25°C/32°C||204mm||good weather||Corozal in october|
|November||24°C/30°C||121mm||good weather||Corozal in november|
|December||24°C/29°C||76mm||tolerable weather||Corozal in december|
Weather and climate in Corozal
- From january to may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains about 40% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and, in june, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 56% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and you can expect to have 185mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and, in november, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 23°C and it rains in december about 76mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Corozal
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Corozal: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Belize
Corozal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Belize appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.