Best time to go to Carbet Average weather of Carbet, Martinique
Find the most favorable time to visit Carbet in Martinique from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Carbet?
When is the best time to go to Carbet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Carbet are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Carbet
For full information about the climate and weather in Carbet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||Carbet in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||good weather||Carbet in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Carbet in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Carbet in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Carbet in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Carbet in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||good weather||Carbet in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Carbet in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Carbet in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Carbet in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Carbet in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||good weather||Carbet in december|
Weather and climate in Carbet
- From january to march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Carbet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Carbet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Carbet
Find out when Carbet has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Carbet
- Very low season in Carbet
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Carbet
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, August, October and November.
- High season in Carbet
The number of visitors to Carbet is high in: January, February, April and July.
- Peak season in Carbet
The largest number of tourists visiting Carbet is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Carbet month by month
Best time for low prices in Carbet
Average prices of hotels in Carbet month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Carbet. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.