Best time to go to Fort de France Average weather of Fort de France, Martinique
Discover the perfect time to go to Fort de France in Martinique from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Fort de France?
When is the best time to go to Fort de France? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Fort de France
- On average, the warmest months are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Fort de France a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Fort de France in january|
|good weather||Fort de France in february|
|good weather||Fort de France in march|
|good weather||Fort de France in april|
|good weather||Fort de France in may|
|good weather||Fort de France in june|
|good weather||Fort de France in july|
|good weather||Fort de France in august|
|good weather||Fort de France in september|
|good weather||Fort de France in october|
|good weather||Fort de France in november|
|good weather||Fort de France in december|
Weather and climate in Fort de France
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 37% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in april, 13 days of rain are expected.
- From may to october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 32% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Martinique
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fort de France
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fort de France: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Martinique: get the best price!
Map of Martinique
Fort de France appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Martinique appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Martinique
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved