Best time to go to Lamentin Average weather of Lamentin, Martinique
Find the best time to go to Lamentin in Martinique from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Lamentin?
When is the best time to go to Lamentin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lamentin are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July, August, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Lamentin
For full information about the climate and weather in Lamentin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/81°F||good weather||Lamentin in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||good weather||Lamentin in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Lamentin in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Lamentin in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Lamentin in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Lamentin in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||good weather||Lamentin in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Lamentin in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Lamentin in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Lamentin in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Lamentin in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||good weather||Lamentin in december|
Weather and climate in Lamentin
- From january to march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 7% of the time in march.
- Between april and november the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in november about 5.9in.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lamentin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lamentin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lamentin
Find out when Lamentin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lamentin
- Very low season in Lamentin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Lamentin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, August and November.
- High season in Lamentin
The number of visitors to Lamentin is high in: January, February, March and April.
- Peak season in Lamentin
The largest number of tourists visiting Lamentin is during: December.