Best time to go to Soroa Average weather of Soroa, Cuba
Get the most favorable time to go to Soroa in Cuba from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Soroa?
When is the best time to go to Soroa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Soroa
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Soroa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Soroa in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Soroa in february|
|March||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Soroa in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Soroa in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Soroa in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Soroa in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||good weather||Soroa in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||Soroa in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||good weather||Soroa in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Soroa in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Soroa in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Soroa in december|
Weather and climate in Soroa
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F.
- From june to september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Soroa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Soroa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.