Best time to go to Shinyanga Average weather of Shinyanga, Tanzania
Discover the perfect time to visit Shinyanga in Tanzania from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Shinyanga?
When is the best time to go to Shinyanga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Shinyanga are June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Shinyanga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in january|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in february|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in march|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in april|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in may|
|perfect weather||Shinyanga in june|
|perfect weather||Shinyanga in july|
|perfect weather||Shinyanga in august|
|good weather||Shinyanga in september|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in october|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in november|
|tolerable weather||Shinyanga in december|
Weather and climate in Shinyanga
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in march, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 8.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average.
- In june the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in june, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in december about 5.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Shinyanga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Shinyanga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Shinyanga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.