Best time to go to Shinyanga Average weather of Shinyanga, Tanzania
Discover the perfect time to visit Shinyanga in Tanzania from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Shinyanga?
When is the best time to go to Shinyanga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Shinyanga are January, June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- April is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Shinyanga
For full information about the climate and weather in Shinyanga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/79°F||good weather||Shinyanga in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in february|
|March||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in march|
|April||68°F/79°F||bad weather||Shinyanga in april|
|May||67°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in may|
|June||67°F/81°F||good weather||Shinyanga in june|
|July||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Shinyanga in july|
|August||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Shinyanga in august|
|September||70°F/83°F||good weather||Shinyanga in september|
|October||70°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in october|
|November||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in november|
|December||68°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Shinyanga in december|
Weather and climate in Shinyanga
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 7.5in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in march, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 18.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average.
- In june the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in december about 12in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Shinyanga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Shinyanga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Shinyanga
Find out when Shinyanga has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Shinyanga
- Very low season in Shinyanga
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April and May.
- Low season in Shinyanga
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, June and November.
- High season in Shinyanga
The number of visitors to Shinyanga is high in: September and October.
- Peek season in Shinyanga
The largest number of tourists visiting Shinyanga is during: July, August and December.