Best time to go to Nosy Be Average weather of Nosy Be, Madagascar
Find the perfect time to visit Nosy Be in Madagascar from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Nosy Be?
When is the best time to go to Nosy Be? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nosy Be are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- January is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Nosy Be a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in january|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in february|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in march|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in april|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in may|
|good weather||Nosy Be in june|
|perfect weather||Nosy Be in july|
|good weather||Nosy Be in august|
|perfect weather||Nosy Be in september|
|good weather||Nosy Be in october|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in november|
|tolerable weather||Nosy Be in december|
Weather and climate in Nosy Be
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 10.2in.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 80% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nosy Be
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nosy Be: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Madagascar
Nosy Be appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Madagascar appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.