Best time to go to Arusha Average weather of Arusha, Tanzania
Discover the very best time to visit Arusha in Tanzania from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Arusha?
When is the best time to go to Arusha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arusha are January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Arusha has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- April is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Arusha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Arusha in january|
|good weather||Arusha in february|
|tolerable weather||Arusha in march|
|tolerable weather||Arusha in april|
|good weather||Arusha in may|
|perfect weather||Arusha in june|
|perfect weather||Arusha in july|
|perfect weather||Arusha in august|
|perfect weather||Arusha in september|
|perfect weather||Arusha in october|
|good weather||Arusha in november|
|good weather||Arusha in december|
Weather and climate in Arusha
- Between january and february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From march to april the climate is okay. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to july the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 76°F and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arusha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arusha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Arusha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.