Best time to go to Babati Average weather of Babati, Tanzania
Discover the very best time to go to Babati in Tanzania from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Babati?
When is the best time to go to Babati? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Babati are January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Babati has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- April is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Babati a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Babati in january|
|good weather||Babati in february|
|tolerable weather||Babati in march|
|tolerable weather||Babati in april|
|good weather||Babati in may|
|perfect weather||Babati in june|
|perfect weather||Babati in july|
|perfect weather||Babati in august|
|perfect weather||Babati in september|
|perfect weather||Babati in october|
|good weather||Babati in november|
|good weather||Babati in december|
Weather and climate in Babati
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 33% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 59% of the time in april.
- Between may and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- Between august and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains in october about 1.3in.
- From november to december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Babati
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Babati: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Babati appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.