Best time to go to Mombasa Average weather of Mombasa, Kenya
Discover the very best time to go to Mombasa in Kenya from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Mombasa?
When is the best time to go to Mombasa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Mombasa
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- June is the driest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mombasa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Mombasa in january|
|good weather||Mombasa in february|
|good weather||Mombasa in march|
|good weather||Mombasa in april|
|good weather||Mombasa in may|
|perfect weather||Mombasa in june|
|good weather||Mombasa in july|
|good weather||Mombasa in august|
|good weather||Mombasa in september|
|good weather||Mombasa in october|
|good weather||Mombasa in november|
|good weather||Mombasa in december|
Weather and climate in Mombasa
- Between january and june the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 8% of the time in july.
- From august to december the climate is okay. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mombasa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mombasa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Kenya
Mombasa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Kenya appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.