Best time to go to Mwanza Average weather of Mwanza, Tanzania
Get the perfect time to visit Mwanza in Tanzania from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Mwanza?
When is the best time to go to Mwanza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mwanza are June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Mwanza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in january|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in february|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in march|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in april|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in may|
|perfect weather||Mwanza in june|
|perfect weather||Mwanza in july|
|perfect weather||Mwanza in august|
|good weather||Mwanza in september|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in october|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in november|
|tolerable weather||Mwanza in december|
Weather and climate in Mwanza
- In january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 5.6in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and, in may, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 56% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 69% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mwanza
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mwanza: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tanzania
Mwanza appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Tanzania appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.