Best time to go to Bouznika Average weather of Bouznika, Morocco
Find the very best time to go to Bouznika in Morocco from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bouznika?
When is the best time to go to Bouznika? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bouznika
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Bouznika has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Bouznika
For full information about the climate and weather in Bouznika a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/65°F||good weather||Bouznika in january|
|February||52°F/67°F||good weather||Bouznika in february|
|March||54°F/70°F||good weather||Bouznika in march|
|April||56°F/74°F||good weather||Bouznika in april|
|May||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in may|
|June||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in june|
|July||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in july|
|August||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in august|
|September||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in september|
|October||67°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bouznika in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||good weather||Bouznika in november|
|December||56°F/68°F||good weather||Bouznika in december|
Weather and climate in Bouznika
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- From april to july the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 0% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is favorable. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bouznika
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bouznika: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bouznika
Find out when Bouznika has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bouznika
- High season in Bouznika
The number of visitors to Bouznika is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bouznika month by month
Best time for low prices in Bouznika
Average prices of hotels in Bouznika month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bouznika. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.