Best time to go to Bouskoura Average weather of Bouskoura, Morocco
Discover the best time to visit Bouskoura in Morocco from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bouskoura?
When is the best time to go to Bouskoura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bouskoura
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Bouskoura has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Bouskoura
For full information about the climate and weather in Bouskoura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/67°F||good weather||Bouskoura in january|
|February||52°F/68°F||good weather||Bouskoura in february|
|March||54°F/72°F||good weather||Bouskoura in march|
|April||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in april|
|May||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in may|
|June||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in june|
|July||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in july|
|August||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in august|
|September||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in september|
|October||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in october|
|November||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in november|
|December||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||Bouskoura in december|
Weather and climate in Bouskoura
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- From april to october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 5% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bouskoura
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bouskoura: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bouskoura
Find out when Bouskoura has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bouskoura
- Very low season in Bouskoura
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and June.
- Low season in Bouskoura
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September, October, November and December.
- High season in Bouskoura
The number of visitors to Bouskoura is high in: July.
- Peak season in Bouskoura
The largest number of tourists visiting Bouskoura is during: August.