Best time to go to Tangier Average weather of Tangier, Morocco
Get the best time to go to Tangier in Morocco from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Tangier?
When is the best time to go to Tangier? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tangier
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Tangier has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Tangier a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tangier in january|
|good weather||Tangier in february|
|good weather||Tangier in march|
|good weather||Tangier in april|
|perfect weather||Tangier in may|
|perfect weather||Tangier in june|
|perfect weather||Tangier in july|
|perfect weather||Tangier in august|
|perfect weather||Tangier in september|
|perfect weather||Tangier in october|
|good weather||Tangier in november|
|good weather||Tangier in december|
Weather and climate in Tangier
- Between the months of january and february the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 20% of the time in february.
- From march to may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C.
- Between november and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains in december about 1.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tangier
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tangier: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Morocco
Tangier appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Morocco appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.