Best time to go to Fez Average weather of Fez, Morocco
Get the perfect time to visit Fez in Morocco from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Fez?
When is the best time to go to Fez? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fez are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Fez has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Fez a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Fez in january|
|tolerable weather||Fez in february|
|good weather||Fez in march|
|good weather||Fez in april|
|perfect weather||Fez in may|
|perfect weather||Fez in june|
|perfect weather||Fez in july|
|good weather||Fez in august|
|perfect weather||Fez in september|
|perfect weather||Fez in october|
|good weather||Fez in november|
|good weather||Fez in december|
Weather and climate in Fez
- In the month of january the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 59°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in may about 0.9in.
- In june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fez
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fez: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Morocco
Fez appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Morocco appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.