Best time to go to Fez Average weather of Fez, Morocco
Get the perfect time to visit Fez in Morocco from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Fez?
When is the best time to go to Fez? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fez are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are February and March
Annual weather in Fez
For full information about the climate and weather in Fez a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Fez in january|
|February||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Fez in february|
|March||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Fez in march|
|April||52°F/74°F||good weather||Fez in april|
|May||61°F/81°F||perfect weather||Fez in may|
|June||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Fez in june|
|July||76°F/97°F||good weather||Fez in july|
|August||77°F/99°F||good weather||Fez in august|
|September||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Fez in september|
|October||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Fez in october|
|November||54°F/68°F||good weather||Fez in november|
|December||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Fez in december|
Weather and climate in Fez
- In the month of january the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 59°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in may about 1.9in.
- In june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 1in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- From november to december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fez
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fez: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Fez
Find out when Fez has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Fez
- Very low season in Fez
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and June.
- Low season in Fez
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July and September.
- High season in Fez
The number of visitors to Fez is high in: August and November.
- Peak season in Fez
The largest number of tourists visiting Fez is during: April, May, October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Fez month by month
Best time for low prices in Fez
Average prices of hotels in Fez month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Fez. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price for flights to Fez
A return flight between London and Fez is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 114 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 218 more for your airline ticket to Fez if you go in august.
Find the best price for your flight
Average price of hiring a car in Fez
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Fez. This price varies by $ 14 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 14 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 27.