Best time to go to El Jadida Average weather of El Jadida, Morocco
Get the best time to visit El Jadida in Morocco from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to El Jadida?
When is the best time to go to El Jadida? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in El Jadida
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- El Jadida has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in El Jadida
For full information about the climate and weather in El Jadida a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/65°F||good weather||El Jadida in january|
|February||56°F/65°F||good weather||El Jadida in february|
|March||58°F/68°F||good weather||El Jadida in march|
|April||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in may|
|June||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in june|
|July||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in july|
|August||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in august|
|September||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in september|
|October||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||El Jadida in october|
|November||63°F/72°F||good weather||El Jadida in november|
|December||59°F/68°F||good weather||El Jadida in december|
Weather and climate in El Jadida
- From january to april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 7% of the time in april.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Jadida
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Jadida: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Jadida
Find out when El Jadida has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Jadida
- Very low season in El Jadida
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, June and November.
- Low season in El Jadida
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September, October and December.
- High season in El Jadida
The number of visitors to El Jadida is high in: July.
- Peak season in El Jadida
The largest number of tourists visiting El Jadida is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for El Jadida month by month
Best time for low prices in El Jadida
Average prices of hotels in El Jadida month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in El Jadida. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in El Jadida
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in El Jadida. This price varies by $ 20 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 36.