Best time to go to Khemisset Average weather of Khemisset, Morocco
Find the perfect time to visit Khemisset in Morocco from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Khemisset?
When is the best time to go to Khemisset? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Khemisset are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and November
Annual weather in Khemisset
For full information about the climate and weather in Khemisset a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Khemisset in january|
|February||47°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Khemisset in february|
|March||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Khemisset in march|
|April||52°F/76°F||good weather||Khemisset in april|
|May||61°F/83°F||perfect weather||Khemisset in may|
|June||67°F/88°F||perfect weather||Khemisset in june|
|July||72°F/95°F||perfect weather||Khemisset in july|
|August||72°F/97°F||good weather||Khemisset in august|
|September||68°F/90°F||perfect weather||Khemisset in september|
|October||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Khemisset in october|
|November||56°F/70°F||good weather||Khemisset in november|
|December||50°F/67°F||good weather||Khemisset in december|
Weather and climate in Khemisset
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 20% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in october about 2.6in.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Khemisset
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Khemisset: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Khemisset
Find out when Khemisset has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Khemisset
- High season in Khemisset
The number of visitors to Khemisset is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Khemisset month by month
Best time for low prices in Khemisset
Average prices of hotels in Khemisset month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Khemisset. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.