Best time to go to Chefchaouen Average weather of Chefchaouen, Morocco
Find the very best time to go to Chefchaouen in Morocco from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Chefchaouen?
When is the best time to go to Chefchaouen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chefchaouen are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Chefchaouen has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and November
Annual weather in Chefchaouen
For full information about the climate and weather in Chefchaouen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Chefchaouen in january
|Chefchaouen in february
|Chefchaouen in march
|Chefchaouen in april
|Chefchaouen in may
|Chefchaouen in june
|Chefchaouen in july
|Chefchaouen in august
|Chefchaouen in september
|Chefchaouen in october
|Chefchaouen in november
|Chefchaouen in december
Weather and climate in Chefchaouen
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august.
- From september to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chefchaouen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chefchaouen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chefchaouen
Find out when Chefchaouen has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chefchaouen
- Very low season in Chefchaouen
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, June and November.
- Low season in Chefchaouen
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September, October and December.
- High season in Chefchaouen
The number of visitors to Chefchaouen is high in: July.
- Peak season in Chefchaouen
The largest number of tourists visiting Chefchaouen is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Chefchaouen month by month
Best time for low prices in Chefchaouen
Average prices of hotels in Chefchaouen month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Chefchaouen. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.