Best time to go to Chefchaouen Average weather of Chefchaouen, Morocco
Find the very best time to go to Chefchaouen in Morocco from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Chefchaouen?
When is the best time to go to Chefchaouen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chefchaouen are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Chefchaouen has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Chefchaouen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Chefchaouen in january|
|tolerable weather||Chefchaouen in february|
|good weather||Chefchaouen in march|
|good weather||Chefchaouen in april|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in may|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in june|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in july|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in august|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in september|
|perfect weather||Chefchaouen in october|
|good weather||Chefchaouen in november|
|good weather||Chefchaouen in december|
Weather and climate in Chefchaouen
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 67°F.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- In august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august.
- From september to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chefchaouen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chefchaouen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Morocco
Chefchaouen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Morocco appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.