Best time to go to Trou-aux-Biches Average weather of Trou-aux-Biches, Mauritius
Find the perfect time to visit Trou-aux-Biches in Mauritius from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Trou-aux-Biches?
When is the best time to go to Trou-aux-Biches? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trou-aux-Biches are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Trou-aux-Biches
For full information about the climate and weather in Trou-aux-Biches a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Trou-aux-Biches in january
|Trou-aux-Biches in february
|Trou-aux-Biches in march
|Trou-aux-Biches in april
|Trou-aux-Biches in may
|Trou-aux-Biches in june
|Trou-aux-Biches in july
|Trou-aux-Biches in august
|Trou-aux-Biches in september
|Trou-aux-Biches in october
|Trou-aux-Biches in november
|Trou-aux-Biches in december
Weather and climate in Trou-aux-Biches
- In january the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trou-aux-Biches
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trou-aux-Biches: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Trou-aux-Biches
Find out when Trou-aux-Biches has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Trou-aux-Biches
- Very low season in Trou-aux-Biches
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May and June.
- Low season in Trou-aux-Biches
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, July, August and September.
- High season in Trou-aux-Biches
The number of visitors to Trou-aux-Biches is high in: October.
- Peak season in Trou-aux-Biches
The largest number of tourists visiting Trou-aux-Biches is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Trou-aux-Biches month by month
Best time for low prices in Trou-aux-Biches
Average prices of hotels in Trou-aux-Biches month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Trou-aux-Biches. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Trou-aux-Biches
On average, it costs $ 81 per day to hire a car in Trou-aux-Biches. This price varies by $ 17 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 73 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 89.