Best time to go to Belle Mare Average weather of Belle Mare, Mauritius
Get the most favorable time to go to Belle Mare in Mauritius from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Belle Mare?
When is the best time to go to Belle Mare? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belle Mare are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Belle Mare
For full information about the climate and weather in Belle Mare a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Belle Mare in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Belle Mare in february|
|March||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Belle Mare in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Belle Mare in april|
|May||77°F/79°F||good weather||Belle Mare in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||good weather||Belle Mare in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Belle Mare in july|
|August||72°F/74°F||perfect weather||Belle Mare in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Belle Mare in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Belle Mare in october|
|November||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Belle Mare in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Belle Mare in december|
Weather and climate in Belle Mare
- From january to april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 3.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belle Mare
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belle Mare: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Belle Mare
Find out when Belle Mare has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Belle Mare
- Very low season in Belle Mare
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May and June.
- Low season in Belle Mare
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, July and September.
- High season in Belle Mare
The number of visitors to Belle Mare is high in: August and October.
- Peak season in Belle Mare
The largest number of tourists visiting Belle Mare is during: November and December.