Best time to go to Quatre Bornes Average weather of Quatre Bornes, Mauritius
Discover the very best time to visit Quatre Bornes in Mauritius from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Quatre Bornes?
When is the best time to go to Quatre Bornes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Quatre Bornes are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in Quatre Bornes
For full information about the climate and weather in Quatre Bornes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Quatre Bornes in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Quatre Bornes in february|
|March||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Quatre Bornes in march|
|April||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Quatre Bornes in april|
|May||76°F/81°F||good weather||Quatre Bornes in may|
|June||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Quatre Bornes in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Quatre Bornes in july|
|August||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Quatre Bornes in august|
|September||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Quatre Bornes in september|
|October||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Quatre Bornes in october|
|November||76°F/81°F||good weather||Quatre Bornes in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Quatre Bornes in december|
Weather and climate in Quatre Bornes
- Between january and may the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in july about 1.7in.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in august about 2in.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Quatre Bornes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Quatre Bornes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Quatre Bornes
Find out when Quatre Bornes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Quatre Bornes
- Very low season in Quatre Bornes
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April and May.
- Low season in Quatre Bornes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January and June.
- High season in Quatre Bornes
The number of visitors to Quatre Bornes is high in: July and September.
- Peak season in Quatre Bornes
The largest number of tourists visiting Quatre Bornes is during: August, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Quatre Bornes month by month
Best time for low prices in Quatre Bornes
Average prices of hotels in Quatre Bornes month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Quatre Bornes. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.