Best time to go to île aux Cerfs Average weather of île aux Cerfs, Mauritius
Find the very best time to go to île aux Cerfs in Mauritius from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to île aux Cerfs?
When is the best time to go to île aux Cerfs? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in île aux Cerfs are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May and December
Annual weather in île aux Cerfs
For full information about the climate and weather in île aux Cerfs a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||île aux Cerfs in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||île aux Cerfs in february|
|March||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||île aux Cerfs in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||île aux Cerfs in april|
|May||77°F/79°F||good weather||île aux Cerfs in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||good weather||île aux Cerfs in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||île aux Cerfs in july|
|August||72°F/74°F||perfect weather||île aux Cerfs in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||île aux Cerfs in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||île aux Cerfs in october|
|November||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||île aux Cerfs in november|
|December||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||île aux Cerfs in december|
Weather and climate in île aux Cerfs
- Between january and april the climate is correct. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in île aux Cerfs
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of île aux Cerfs: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in île aux Cerfs
Find out when île aux Cerfs has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in île aux Cerfs
- Very low season in île aux Cerfs
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May and June.
- Low season in île aux Cerfs
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, July and September.
- High season in île aux Cerfs
The number of visitors to île aux Cerfs is high in: August and October.
- Peak season in île aux Cerfs
The largest number of tourists visiting île aux Cerfs is during: November and December.