Best time to go to Ghanzi Average weather of Ghanzi, Botswana
Find the best time to go to Ghanzi in Botswana from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Ghanzi?
When is the best time to go to Ghanzi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ghanzi
- On average, the warmest months are January, September, October, November and December
- Ghanzi has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Ghanzi
For full information about the climate and weather in Ghanzi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/90°F||good weather||Ghanzi in january|
|February||74°F/88°F||good weather||Ghanzi in february|
|March||72°F/88°F||good weather||Ghanzi in march|
|April||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Ghanzi in april|
|May||59°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ghanzi in may|
|June||52°F/76°F||good weather||Ghanzi in june|
|July||50°F/76°F||good weather||Ghanzi in july|
|August||56°F/83°F||good weather||Ghanzi in august|
|September||67°F/92°F||perfect weather||Ghanzi in september|
|October||74°F/95°F||perfect weather||Ghanzi in october|
|November||77°F/94°F||good weather||Ghanzi in november|
|December||79°F/92°F||good weather||Ghanzi in december|
Weather and climate in Ghanzi
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to august the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in august about 0in.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 4% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ghanzi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ghanzi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ghanzi
Find out when Ghanzi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ghanzi
- Very low season in Ghanzi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Ghanzi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and June.
- High season in Ghanzi
The number of visitors to Ghanzi is high in: November.
- Peek season in Ghanzi
The largest number of tourists visiting Ghanzi is during: July, August, September, October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ghanzi month by month
Best time for low prices in Ghanzi
Average prices of hotels in Ghanzi month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ghanzi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.