When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dhidhdhoo are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dhidhdhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/30°C||32mm||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in january|
|February||28°C/30°C||34mm||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in february|
|March||29°C/32°C||24mm||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in march|
|April||30°C/33°C||45mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in april|
|May||30°C/33°C||195mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||331mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in june|
|July||29°C/31°C||354mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in july|
|August||29°C/31°C||375mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in august|
|September||29°C/31°C||268mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in september|
|October||29°C/32°C||146mm||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||193mm||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in november|
|December||29°C/31°C||112mm||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dhidhdhoo
- Between january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 32°C and you can expect to have 34mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains in may about 195mm.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 90% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 32°C and it rains in october about 146mm.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 112mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dhidhdhoo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dhidhdhoo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Dhidhdhoo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.