Best time to go to Donsol Average weather of Donsol, Philippines
Discover the best time to visit Donsol in Cebu from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Donsol?
When is the best time to go to Donsol? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Donsol are January, February, March, April, May and November
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Donsol
For full information about the climate and weather in Donsol a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Donsol in january
|Donsol in february
|Donsol in march
|Donsol in april
|Donsol in may
|Donsol in june
|very bad weather
|Donsol in july
|Donsol in august
|Donsol in september
|Donsol in october
|Donsol in november
|Donsol in december
Weather and climate in Donsol
- From january to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- From june to october the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 12.2in each month.
- In november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F.
- In december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Donsol
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Donsol: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Donsol
Find out when Donsol has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Donsol
- Very low season in Donsol
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, June, July and September.
- Low season in Donsol
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, May, August and October.
- High season in Donsol
The number of visitors to Donsol is high in: November.
- Peak season in Donsol
The largest number of tourists visiting Donsol is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Donsol month by month
Best time for low prices in Donsol
Average prices of hotels in Donsol month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Donsol. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Donsol
On average, it costs $ 72 per day to hire a car in Donsol. This price varies by $ 12 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 64 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 76.