Best time to go to Banjarmasin Average weather of Banjarmasin, Borneo (Kalimantan)
Discover the best time to go to Banjarmasin in Indonesia from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Banjarmasin?
When is the best time to go to Banjarmasin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banjarmasin are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, November and December
Annual weather in Banjarmasin
For full information about the climate and weather in Banjarmasin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Banjarmasin in january
|Banjarmasin in february
|Banjarmasin in march
|Banjarmasin in april
|Banjarmasin in may
|Banjarmasin in june
|Banjarmasin in july
|Banjarmasin in august
|Banjarmasin in september
|Banjarmasin in october
|Banjarmasin in november
|Banjarmasin in december
Weather and climate in Banjarmasin
- From january to april the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in may, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 8.7in each month.
- In november the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in november about 15.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banjarmasin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banjarmasin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Banjarmasin
Find out when Banjarmasin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Banjarmasin
- Very low season in Banjarmasin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Low season in Banjarmasin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and May.
- High season in Banjarmasin
The number of visitors to Banjarmasin is high in: June, July, August and September.
- Peak season in Banjarmasin
The largest number of tourists visiting Banjarmasin is during: October and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Banjarmasin month by month
Best time for low prices in Banjarmasin
Average prices of hotels in Banjarmasin month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Banjarmasin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Banjarmasin
On average, it costs $ 65 per day to hire a car in Banjarmasin. This price varies by $ 3.2 depending on the month. In december, hiring a car costs an average of $ 63 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 66.